The simplicity and craftsmanship of Jeff Zimmerman’s pendant lights that makes them an attractive lighting option. They are handblown and each one is unique, he has a range of options and each one is different.
Pictured is a screen divider designed by Rodolfo Dordoni in 2003. This contemporary screen features black lacquered wood panels mounted on a chrome frame with swiveling silver glass panels. Incorporating different materials such as wood, metal and glass into this design creates a truly functional work of art. There are other earlier versions of this design with white lacquer wood and multi-color glass panels.
This pair of wall sconces is an option we’re offering to a client to sit on the top a white lacquer wall unit in a living room. The light they give off is warm and will look amazing accented by a colorful painting.
There are endless key elements in effectively designing an interior and one in particular is finding those perfect cabinet or drawer pulls. The wrong pulls can be that one subtle element that makes a piece of furniture feel out of place, or a kitchen that feels disconnected. If the wrong pulls are chosen for those beautiful custom cabinets you had designed, then the mistake will most likely be repeated numerous times since there tend to be so many pulls in a kitchen.
Pulls are also an accessory which can completely transform an ordinary piece of furniture, often modern/ clean cabinets are “made” by the pulls installed on them.
Some important elements to consider when deciding which pulls are:
1) what materials will match or accent the space best (there are endless materials for pulls including stainless steel, stain chrome, polished brass, pewter, satin nickel and hand polished)
2) how do the pulls match with the color palette of the room
3) how durable do they need to be, can you opt for more delicate ones perhaps in a dining room hutch?
4) how they match with other appliances if they are in a kitchen
5) how does the size of the pulls match with the size of the furniture (scale)
These elegant pendant lights are made out of brass and are covered with a black coat on the outside. The different sizes and shapes available, make them the perfect light fixture to adorn the center of a small foyer. Multiple pendant lights joined together are also suitable in a modern dining space.